photo

photo

dimanche 20 janvier 2013

the verdict


 Yesterday I sailed with my new sail and I loved the feeling Barry you where right when you told me about the performance of the sail,so I didnt exaggerate when I said "ultra performing" sails.  I love the smell of "new" that emerged from the mast and sail. I weigh 65 kilos, and I have to consider this parameter to choose my path,  I want to cross in the shortest time  and simply  because the laser is not "very"  comfortable, and i will bring a limited rations( Im working on ultra energetique cereal bars). I will bring with me the minimum, No surplus of gadgets.
.









In Tangier(morocco, strait of gibraltar) the wind is often very strong, and we have adapted the equipment to strengthen it. I do not like two things about this boat, the price and the sensitive parts. there are two major problems. sailing with the fear of breaking something is not pleasant. well, Im going to read about my GPS.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire